Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, in a moment of weakness I picked up a V500III It's in pretty good shape but I could use a few things, and have a few questions for the Guzzi Guru's.. Good to see some of you guy's @ Barber!! Hope to at least make 1 summit run next year.

Cheers,
A.D,
"Dirty South"

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I'm a guzzi wannabee--kind of looking for an old Ambassador or Eldorado. I want an old touring bike that my wife will ride on (she won't get on my HD sportster). I don't want a big Harley, and I'm too young for a Goldwing.....

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
A.D.
Check out Marietta Motorsports. I think they may be going through some management changes, but I think that Paul Wright is still the owner.Anyway, find him. I can probably find a number for him if you can't locate him through Marietta Motorsports. I used to race against him on his Guzzi 500. He can work one over and I will bet he still has lots of parts. He knows what works. I used to work with him when he was just starting out with the business. Tell him I sent you.

He has started up a dirt bike park NW of ATL recently. I think west of Cartersville. He is a good guy and knows his stuff.

Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
HEY AD!!!!!!! Long time no see....miss ya buddy

what happened to that lemans that you were considering buying?

Although it would get your fist city blood boiling talk to Jedi Knight Tim George. He used to have a connection in Louisiana or texas that imported early guzzi parts direct from italia. I am pretty sure you know tim, and if you see him say hi for me (and tell him I lost his number).

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
There's always Harpurs, somewhere out mid-west. Google harpurs moto guzzi. They do seem to be where everybody goes for Guzzi parts.

FR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts