Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a guy down the road from me has this old gem. he wants 600 for it, it runs, is in rough cosmetic shape but is said to be in full functioning order. (not interested since it has no title, but is clear, maybe last owner lost it???) i'd be willing to buy it if anyone has parts or gear that they'd wanna trade me for. he said it will be listed for sale if it isn't gone soon

03 rsv Tuono custom
81 cb750f (stolen)
75 cl360 (cafe /guinea pig)

Edited by - slave600 on Oct 01 2007 2:10:04 PM

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
dude are you retarded....buy that now!

Seriously for a second is it a 250 or a 350? I am pretty sure it looks like an R5 350 to me but I have been fooled before. If it is a 350 and he is asking less than $1000 for it buy it. Keep it for yourself. they don't call those bikes "giant killers" for nuthin'

The title issues can be taken care of. The best case you can have the previous owner apply for a new one, the worst case broadway or ITS can clear it up for you with new registration papers to boot.

A yamaha 350 2stroke is one of the greay joys in motorcycling.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope it's a 250. since i know next to nothing about the old bike, is it easy to find parts for (engine, electrical, and such) do they have a cult status (vincent, mv agusta type) or is it an all around type of bike (honda cb or the like)??? let me know and i'll be there quick like!

03 rsv Tuono custom
81 cb750f (stolen)
75 cl360 (cafe /guinea pig)

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
i think sprinter666 (matt) was looking for something like that for his old lady......

maybe he'll chime in!

i gotta pass, i got way too many projects still!

texy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts