Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to know if anyone has built a full fairing race replica out a of street bike? I'm considering this with a honda 500 twin.

·
Registered
23,294 Posts
fill out your bio.

airtech makes the drixton fairings for the stock cb450/500 frame. I have seen plenty of full fairing cafe racers and the h1 in my garage has a full works h1r fairing and a headlight but is far from being together.

·
Registered
10,452 Posts
im thinking about a fairing on my CR750 but im not sure yet....lots of other things to do first

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey thunderzy, funnily enough I am considering the same thing with the same bike. I have the bike and a fairing mount welded to the frame, its a long way from finished, actually just beginning. I would like to make it "convertible". I'm a long way off from finishing or knowing what fairing i will eventually use, but really want to finish it off. I will try to post it up in the projects section when i get the chance, maybe this weekend.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Monkey, any pics of your parts? you may have an available market on this site!!

Jaguar, when you get to the fairing post up some pics.

Ajordan, I would especially like to see your project no matter what stage its in. Start thread in the projects section! PLEASE!!

·
Registered
692 Posts
I was curious . What IS Team Hansen ask for one of their bikes ? Saw their CR450 and 750 replicas on their site . They sure do it proper . Price probably says it too. $$$ Very nice stuff.

·
Registered
692 Posts
20k for a full torn down decked out CR750 ? If they made one with lights I can sneak on the street I might actually pay that . Actually I'd try to haggle him down to 17,850. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts