Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Accu-Products? I placed an order over two months ago, and he never answers his phone now. Must have caller ID.

Is he dead? On vacation? Quit the business and close shop?

Anyone know?

I've had some problems recently ordering from Pro-Flo as well recently. They used to be the best shop around to order parts from. Now, not so much.

Anyone know a good place to buy Yamaha RD and TZ parts? I don't care if it take a week or three to get parts, I just want to know what's going on if it takes longer.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
The accu-products themselves are great. I just get them through Rising sun so I haven't had a problem.

Pro-flo I think has been a problem for a while.

Aaron

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
unga,

try lynn garland at vintage specialties in georgia. you can ping him on the wera bbs.

lynn is a great dude, used to race with the uscra, and know a bunch about 2strokes.

good luck,

texy

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
stay far away from pro-flo.

aaron, im glad youre still alive. i was getting worried. hos the gixxer commin? drop me a note loser.

jc

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:
The accu-products themselves are great. I just get them through Rising sun so I haven't had a problem.

Pro-flo I think has been a problem for a while.
Yeah, I don't order from Pro-Flo anymore. But Rick at Accu-Products has fallen in a well or something. The only person that answers the phone sounds like his mom.

Getting annoyed.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
dispute that charge to your card. i can do it for free at my bank. fill out the dispute form and they'll credit your card back immediatly then investigate.

nice when the banks actually work for you.

jc

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
quote:
dispute that charge to your card. i can do it for free at my bank. fill out the dispute form and they'll credit your card back immediatly then investigate.

nice when the banks actually work for you.
Can't do that, as I shipped him some parts that I need back. I'm an idiot for dealing with this guy after so many people warned me about him. I'm really starting to get pissed off.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
that totally totaly sucks. where is he based?

maybe its time for another caferacer.net intervention!

jc

Edited by - joe c on Jul 03 2007 8:33:26 PM

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Accu-Products®
A division of 202 Racing, Inc.
551 Morewood Parkway
Rocky River, Ohio 44116-1348
(440) 356-1202

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
lets make some phone calls!!

"send Robs shit!!"

anyone else in?? ill call him 10 or 12 times a day if youd like.

jc

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
he'll be at mid-o!

at least he always used to go.

texy

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't want to pester him yet.

Well, that's not true. I call him every day now. And send an email every day now. Its very disappointing when a vendor doesn't realize that customer service is where they can lose all their customers.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
nah, not pester.....

but joe c or someone else here approaching him at mid-o to inquire about your parts could be effective. hell i'd do it for you if i was going.

tex

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
if i come across him, ill be sure to. but if hes not going to be in the paddock, i wouldnt know that ill find him. but ill do what i can!

jc

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey, the dude sent me an email! It only took him 2 months to do so! What great customer service!

I'm shipping today, took a while to get the parts in that I
misplaced. Sorry for delay.

Rick Merhar
Accu-Products 1-440-356-1202 (Int'l callers add 001 for USA)
Your one stop source for ALL racing products
"Home of the Accu-Mix® mixing jugs"
www.accu-products.com

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
unga,
i did speak to mr accu awhile back and had the same issue. in his defense, he didn't charge my cc and he was having a problem with epa. his mix cans are not vent less and was worried about law suits. the only difference is the can now says not for storage. just ordered mine from rsc and he has 50 in stock.

JS

1 - 20 of 49 Posts