Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought this one owner 1975 classic mobylette moped, purely for the nostalgia thing as I used to build these up new and test ride them back in the 70's :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
I belong to mopedarmy.com Someone there may be able to help with parts.

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't need any parts, if I did theres plenty in the uk .

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
oh, that reminds me.... I have an RD part question pertaining to UK availability . I'll send you a PM Tony !

·
Registered
359 Posts
Sorry, Tony. Don't understand what a 'kit' is. I thought you were looking for a kit of some kind for it.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Tony is English so I am figuring he's talking of locating an O/E tool kit .... maybe?

It kind of like Can for a Muffler , the Lu' for the Can and of Women....they are just birds..

Ok,so it was just alot of MONTY PYTHON, TWO RONNIES,and BENNY HILL growing up!!!

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
of course I was having a laugh, checkout the video above, I presumed everyone on here had seen the vid cos its been posted so many times .

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Obviously someone missed the video. as soon as you here the words "Throw a kit on da bitch" That tune comes to mind.:)

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah it was my payment from her for giving her a good seeing to :), hope you don't mind old chap.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I love the fact that your dog has been around 2 strokes so much that he/she is tail wagging because it's running too.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I love the fact that your dog has been around 2 strokes so much that he/she is tail wagging because it's running too.
Really? I'm just shocked the dog's name isn't blendzall or castrolR

1 - 20 of 24 Posts