Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may buy a 50cc motor and a few other parts from a guy in Hatfield PA. If he won't ship is there anyone here that lives near there and could pick them up and either hold them, or pack and ship them to me?

TEXY, are you coming up my way anytime soon?

It is about 4 or 5 hours from me, not too far for a cool bike, but pretty far for $100 worth of stuck motor and other junk parts.

Thanks,
Jack

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
Jack, I'll do it. Wish I would have known sooner as I was there Tuesday and am in Buffalo now. I will be coming by your house on Saturday too.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
Jack, I'll do it. Wish I would have known sooner as I was there Tuesday and am in Buffalo now. I will be coming by your house on Saturday too.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Tex! I will let you know if the deal goes through.

I should have checked this thread yesterday and we could have gotten together for lunch today. Where are you headed? Unfortunatly I won't be in town today.

Jack

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tex,

The parts ended up being for a ca200, 90 cc even though he listed them as C110. Thank you for the offer of collecting them for me, but they can stay right there in Hatfield.

Jack

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tex,

The parts ended up being for a ca200, 90 cc even though he listed them as C110. Thank you for the offer of collecting them for me, but they can stay right there in Hatfield.

Jack

1 - 11 of 11 Posts