Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone else notice that's a TWINJET 100cc Two Stroke?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
frank-

i'll never forget. my first race weekend after i'd KO'd myself, in friday practice, sliding out of the bowl. then collected JnotthatD in my first race on lap 1, T3 going way too fast for my stock 350 brakes. you came and kinda chummed up to me. but then tanner comes over to tell me that you weren't that interested in my riding but just tryin' to pass the torch to the next regular crasher....and i'm sorry to admit, i don' think i've let you down.

anyway, good luck with the chemo.
-tt

-tt

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
hey frank, sorry to hear about the relapse. sucks dude. i did hear a guy once on the radio say this. i dont know how appropriate it is, but im sayin it anyway. he said, "i hate cancer, i hate it so much i beat people up who have it" they say 5 years right? hope it gets it all this time dude. its too soon for you to be that guy we all knew.

joe

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Franks been using that line for five years now . . . I don't think there's been a relapse, right, Frank?

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
If and when there is a relapse no one is going to believe him now.

Hey, look at his lifestyle...racing for decades, flipping over vehicles in his 60's...he's on borrowed time already. Frank will probably outlive all of us.
Cancer is afraid of Frank...would you want to ride around a race track on a bike with him?

You know we love you Frank.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
504 Posts
quote:
Franks been using that line for five years now . . . I don't think there's been a relapse, right, Frank?
I'm sorry to disappoint you guys, especially Bravo, but it hasn't come back ....yet. So there's still hope.

FC

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
ha ha

looks to me like champ is getting ready for another customized cake!!!!

matt

ps... tt, you better stop crashing and gettin hurt. crashes are supposed to be fun.

latered

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
I've been using Franks's "I've got cancer" line at the bars for awhile now. Works great
Thanks Frank

1 - 19 of 19 Posts