Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Santa Ana hit the nail on the head. The amount of people the royals bring in as tourists more than cover what it costs to keep them. Getting money for old rope is appealing but to be stuck in a fish bowl like they are is not so. They are a money making tourist attraction. An English version of Disneyland if you like. Too bad Kate isn't one of the rides.

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
nice to hear you all enjoyed watching the wedding :D

i just got back after 182 trouble free miles on the 75' kawasaki stroker triple, il upload some pics later when ive got the bugs outta ma teeth.

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
nice to hear you all enjoyed watching the wedding :D

i just got back after 182 trouble free miles on the 75' kawasaki stroker triple, il upload some pics later when ive got the bugs outta ma teeth.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Tony, The do started at 1 a.m. here. Tivo'ed the whole thing. The wife is glued to the TV right now and I'm off out to the garage to finish the new gas tank for the sidecar. Glad you had a good ride. I guess its William's turn now.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Tony, The do started at 1 a.m. here. Tivo'ed the whole thing. The wife is glued to the TV right now and I'm off out to the garage to finish the new gas tank for the sidecar. Glad you had a good ride. I guess its William's turn now.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
BAHAHAHA!!!!! Bill you're killin' me!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
BAHAHAHA!!!!! Bill you're killin' me!

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
No I didn't watch.

No I didn't even read every post in this thread.

Can't be bothered with such trivial shit.

BUT it has come to my attention this girl was somehow involved.

Who is this Tony? Is she native to the UK? Will she grow a mustache when she gets a little older?

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Heavens, Ratty/Ken! What a knockout!!! Judey likes! Obviously not a true Briton.

However... hints that she's already looked her best and nowhere to go but down: Upper arms have obviously never done an honest day's work... not flabby, exactly, but...
And boobies already succumbing to Newton's laws, perhaps?

41 - 52 of 52 Posts