Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if you can run Lake Injectors if they're from the 60's with the USCRA?

Aaron

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I figured it would be a no but they are period and they are cool. And I happen to have 2 25mm that would be great for the 175.

I'm not really running with LRRS yet. I want to get a little more time on the RS. Plus I would like my tyre warmers to arrive and I would like to ride it atleast one more time before I ride it in the ran. I did talk to Zack tonight and realized I'm a bit to tall in gearing.

Aaron

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Joe,
Tell Chris to cash that check or I'll start telling everyone he's a French Canadian. His face was classic when I asked him that. I wasn't running Summit gearing. I was running 15/38 as fatbaq.com says but after talking with some people who know its more like 15/39 or 15/40. That would have helped in a couple of areas.

Aaron

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm going to the shop to take pictures of the injectors and to order some PVL shit yo. Also I realized the last time you mailed me the part numbers that it was the second time you sent them. And you didn't even make fun of me... what a guy.

Aaron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts