Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realized last night that we, here on this "board" have used the word "homo" a little too often, (I am guilty) and as there are something over a hundred members, the chances are pretty good that I, and others, have offended someone.

I live on a very diverse island (some say that is the reason it is diverse-it is an island) and wish no harm nor want to do any name calling to anyone except JB, Aaron, JD and JC and FMP and Tex. Oh yeah, i forgot CHAMP. Everyone else, I apologise. I won't do it again.

But, if I may use the immortal, all sensing all wise wisdom of fellow SKULLS (If i may be so enlightened to call them 'bro's',

BLOW ME. And happy Thanksgiving, whatever that means to you.

Evil I

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I'm going to start calling everyone honkey, white trash, rednecks and I invite any homo's and hetero's to do the same. I am personally tired of all the political correctness. yes, we use the term homo frequently because it's the easiest way to try and belittle all our big tough man friends. but you have to admit, aaron is a beautiful man. sometimes I just can't help myself to be a little gay. seriously though, I respect your ability to care about your fellow man. I'm not as caring. I just can't help but use stereotypical references to make people laugh. I'm just not as clever as JB. I get it from the genes of my 4 wheel driving, gun rack totin, deer jacking, junk car having in the front yard forefathers. my family tree has few brances.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all and may you fall asleep on the couch right after your meal. And blow me too.

·
Super Moderator
11,267 Posts
Damn...only a homo would apologize for such a thing.

One must realize that we only use this word because most of us are too stupid to spell the entire word.

People are free to call me Hetro any time they wish, and I don't even care if they mean it. And I don't even care if they think it's derogatory....cause you know...it's descriptive of who I am.

So if you happen to be a homo...be proud.

JohnnyB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts