Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is going? It looks like my wife has to be in Atlanta at about that time. So I could make it to Summit. Texy got a bike I could race? A.D. are you going to go? Maybe I could get a ride back to ATL with you? A.d. what is the deal with the 350 you just picked up that you said you didn't need? Could it be a rent-a-racer? Texy, If I fly into Philadelphia from WI could I get a ride to Summmit? I need to start making plans if I am going to sell this whole plan to my wife.

Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
yeah, you can run the spare chris marshall bike. i'd ask joe but he is gone till next sunday. i hope to have both of mine ready, but you never know with me, that's why i'd rather make sure the cmarsh bike is do-able. i'll pick you up in philly no problem, and give you transport to and fro.....

do you got a transponder or do you need one of those too?

i hope you got your helmet and leathers!

we'll talk more when clancypants returns, but this should be a done deal.

cheers,

texy

http://groups.google.com/group/PhillyVinMoto

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
quote:
Who is going? It looks like my wife has to be in Atlanta at about that time. So I could make it to Summit. Texy got a bike I could race? A.D. are you going to go? Maybe I could get a ride back to ATL with you? A.d. what is the deal with the 350 you just picked up that you said you didn't need? Could it be a rent-a-racer? Texy, If I fly into Philadelphia from WI could I get a ride to Summmit? I need to start making plans if I am going to sell this whole plan to my wife.

Ken

AHRMA 412
That would be great to meet a fellow midwesterner. I am planning on heading down to Summit. It will be my first race of the year, since VIR is a long shot for me. I believe the wankers will be in full force at summit.

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hey, I am thinking about coming up. Just need to talk one or more of the other Atliens into going. How about a 350gp bike for me to crash? Ooops I mean borrow..... If I do go a ride back is no problem!!

Cheers,
A.D.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
i wanna race Ad, i wanna race Ad. find a real bike this time and i won't make you run the gap between me and my bike in T1 this time 'round.

-tt

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tex,
I decided to put this back where it belongs.
I don't know when I would be able to get to Philly on Friday night. I haven't even figured out whether I am going to go to Atlanta first or jump ship in Minneapolis and go on to the east coast from there. Are you going to race anything on Sunday? Maybe clubman? It could be fun if a bunch of us did it. I am still needing to fiigure out all the logistics.

Ken

AHRMA 412

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
i don't normally run clubman cause the stocker is WAY underpowered against the normal field.........

i could be convinced to run it, we'll have to talk more about it.

figure out what works best for you first, then we'll fill in the dots.

cheers,

tex

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
there is talk of chris comming down to ride that weekend. although, i left my shop keys for him to grab what ha wanted this past week. so ther is a good possibility the red bike is gone to toronto now. ill know if a few minutes.

jc

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
cmarsh took all his toys to canada 'cept his sidecar!

do you wanna ride that?

seriously, i'll have to start working to get an extra bike ready since our "spare" just left.

joe c, still hasn't said if we have an extra transponder yet.

texy

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
cmarsh took all his toys to canada 'cept his sidecar!

do you wanna ride that?

seriously, i'll have to start working to get an extra bike ready since our "spare" just left.

joe c, still hasn't said if we have an extra transponder yet.

texy

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I will likely be pulling the trailer with the Taurus. I will have spots for two additional bikes. So, no worries Seth "Lightning Bolt" Rosko, the Wanker Racing Group caravan has got you covered...ewh gross. Can you say "epic weekend".

Yeller'
---

Edited by - Pete Casper on Dec 18 2007 11:14:46 AM

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I will likely be pulling the trailer with the Taurus. I will have spots for two additional bikes. So, no worries Seth "Lightning Bolt" Rosko, the Wanker Racing Group caravan has got you covered...ewh gross. Can you say "epic weekend".

Yeller'
---

Edited by - Pete Casper on Dec 18 2007 11:14:46 AM

1 - 20 of 29 Posts