Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know anything about these models? It looks as though they have a different frame than the CB's.I know they come with a cool 2-1 exhaust but they look as though they might have a longer wheelbase .Is this my Imagination?

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
a little longer. no electric start. the motor is completely different with the exception of the clutch. its a 5 speed, but they had a model that was a 6 and its a drop in item. literally. nothing gets modified if you want to do it. the forks are swappable. the valving was a little different. the trees were slightly different. (different offset) but they are pretty much a completely different animal. the 360 was a little closer to the 400 i think. there are more hop up parts available from generic outlets. pipes, cams etc. but if you really want to make it go fast, its a no mans land. a few people race them. the frame is totally different.

hope that answers your questions.

j

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so compaired to the older cb350 &cb360's , do you think these are better bikes?The frame in my opinion looks a bit beefier.What kind of fork swap can you do? Any more opinions on this model? Theres not alot out there on the web about this bike and my friend just bought one. Were in the middle of cleaning it up now.. Thanks...

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i always just thought it was a glorified cb360. i used the forks from the 360 on my 350 race bike. they both used those 32mm forks. the 360 is a good little bike. tough and durable. you can do the same swaps as on the 350. 500/550/750 etc...

jc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts