Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
11,783 Posts
a little longer. no electric start. the motor is completely different with the exception of the clutch. its a 5 speed, but they had a model that was a 6 and its a drop in item. literally. nothing gets modified if you want to do it. the forks are swappable. the valving was a little different. the trees were slightly different. (different offset) but they are pretty much a completely different animal. the 360 was a little closer to the 400 i think. there are more hop up parts available from generic outlets. pipes, cams etc. but if you really want to make it go fast, its a no mans land. a few people race them. the frame is totally different.

hope that answers your questions.

j

· Registered
11,783 Posts
i always just thought it was a glorified cb360. i used the forks from the 360 on my 350 race bike. they both used those 32mm forks. the 360 is a good little bike. tough and durable. you can do the same swaps as on the 350. 500/550/750 etc...

jc

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.