Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that most people posting on this site are from the US. Thats all well and good until I need someone to ride with on my side of the planet, so how many aussies are members on this site and where are you? I live in Whyalla, South Australia but when my bike is done I'll be goin for rides in the Adelaide Hills as often as I can.

Anyone near by?

Less is More

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Not true blue but half an aussie by marriage, my wife is from Sydney and we try to visit each year. I hope to be spending the winters there in the coming years... can you say TWO riding seasons back-to-back? Anyway, if and when I get over to Aus I'll shoot you an e-mail. I know SA is a ways off but what the hell.

have a coopers green and a sausage roll for me will ya?

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.
www.NYCvinMoto.com
www.VinMoto.org

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah mate. You already know me from previous posts. I'm up on the sunny Gold Coast!!! Some of our US friends might know of Surfers Paradise? I'm 10 minutes from there.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had you in the back of my mind when I put this topic on Loco. I was hoping to weed out some others too. Howz your project coming along?

Less is More

·
Registered
29 Posts
quote:
I had you in the back of my mind when I put this topic on Loco. I was hoping to weed out some others too. Howz your project coming along?

Less is More

Slowly slowly. Haven't really done much since i ripped the motor out. I'm going to prep the frame for painting tomorrow and maybe do a few other things.

Yeah it would be good to have some more Aussies on here

·
Registered
194 Posts
hey i had a friend from OZ visit a few weeks ago on her way back from Scotland..... she told me there was a crap banana season or something and now New isn't $2 anymore.. what shit! well, at least they can't possibly have VB for much more than $3 anyway, inflation or not it's not a $4 beer ;)

CB650, FauxCatiFT500

·
Registered
29 Posts
quote:
hey i had a friend from OZ visit a few weeks ago on her way back from Scotland..... she told me there was a crap banana season or something and now New isn't $2 anymore.. what shit! well, at least they can't possibly have VB for much more than $3 anyway, inflation or not it's not a $4 beer ;)

CB650, FauxCatiFT500

Mmmmm beer. My usual brew is the gorgeous XXXX Gold. Thats it's actual name. Four X Gold. Other than that i'll only drink Coronas.
VB. Well i used to drink it all the time but now i can't stand it

Edited by - locograe on Nov 26 2007 5:51:16 PM

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had an aussie guy called Richo post on my project forum but not sure where he is from. Nevermind, leaves more gold cans for us! I'm a bit partial to your beer and that other famous Queensland liquid, Bundy Rum! I speant 18 months living in Qld, its where I built my first custom bike, mainly to keep me out of the pub.

Less is More

·
Registered
29 Posts
quote:
I had an aussie guy called Richo post on my project forum but not sure where he is from. Nevermind, leaves more gold cans for us! I'm a bit partial to your beer and that other famous Queensland liquid, Bundy Rum! I speant 18 months living in Qld, its where I built my first custom bike, mainly to keep me out of the pub.

Less is More

Ha ha ha ha good old Bundy Rum, Aggression in a bottle!

·
Registered
453 Posts
quote:
quote:

Less is More

Ha ha ha ha good old Bundy Rum, Aggression in a bottle!
i recently had the great luck to get a bottle and it made me 10 feet tall, bulletproof and invisible lol

fat people are harder to kidnap

1 - 13 of 13 Posts