13,809 Posts
black boxes are bad.

buy 2 for when the 1st shits the bed.

jc

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ROSKO

pretty sure that is the company that makes the ignition for bore-tech. the wankers use that ignition and dig it.
Yeah, boretech guys are great. They did say lastyear that they were going to stop making the race ignition for the cb350ties, but there is a simple way to convert the street ignition to racing...I have been told. The guys at bore tech will really help you out. Very nice and easy to work with.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
black box joe?...

i have a boretech racing ignition, just got it and haven't installed it yet. i hadn't seen the pazon unit before.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
The Pazon is fairly common in the Brit bike world, I know a few guys who run them on b50's and Triumph twins. I was under the impression that Pazon had manufactured the ignition system for Bore-Tech. Perhaps it is Probe that makes the ignition for them all? Anyway, it looks good! The coil is a quality unit, if it is less than a bore-tech I'd say get it.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
see how it has that box that the wires go into. ive always steered away form things like that. just cuz they are mysterious. and when they die, its done.

the pvl doesnt have that. neither does the dyna.

thats only my opinion though. if you want varying advance curves, and shit like that, you need the box.

jc

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
i'd like to have a revlimit on my cb750. i have a dyna, but have no idea if something compatible is out there. anyone seen something like that for a cb750?

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
I've used a Dyna Rev Limiter....I think I still have a used one. Worked like a charm. Was dead accurate too.
JohnnyB

1 - 14 of 14 Posts