Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These guys are making another trip look real good. Except that these guys make me look like a giant wooden pussy.

I have to ride to Japan in the next two years. Any one in? I know Derby is. haha.

Seriously the best thing I've watched in awhile. The Joy Division soundtrack sealed it for me.

http://player.vimeo.com/video/51402421

·
Registered
838 Posts
Austin Vince is a funny some-bitch. If you ever get the chance to attend one of his presentations about his exploits, DO IT! The local riding club has brought him here each of the past 2 years. Be sure to ask him what he thinks of the Long Way Round clowns.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Austin Vince is a funny some-bitch. If you ever get the chance to attend one of his presentations about his exploits, DO IT! The local riding club has brought him here each of the past 2 years. Be sure to ask him what he thinks of the Long Way Round clowns.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fuck Ewan and Charlie Borman. Or what ever his name is. I would be able to do a round the anus trip if I had a 100 staff support team.

The mondo guys must have spewed when that came out.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fuck Ewan and Charlie Borman. Or what ever his name is. I would be able to do a round the anus trip if I had a 100 staff support team.

The mondo guys must have spewed when that came out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts