Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
ummmm is there something wrong with HD's?

I had planned on giving debutante Go one for her coming out party.

Should I rethink that and call a minister to exorcise their evil presence from my domicile and compound?

·
Registered
204 Posts
quote:Originally posted by HackAsaw

Should I rethink that and call a minister to exorcise their evil presence from my domicile and compound?
what sort of coming out party am i having?

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
what kinda "kid" has seven or eight of them to ride and/or full time wrench on?

quote:Originally posted by pampadori

This is the kid that rides the harley sled...

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
quote:Originally posted by girlnamedgo

quote:Originally posted by HackAsaw

what sort of coming out party am i having?
AN washers and double lips seals will replace the red carpet

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
coming out of what?

and there is nothing wrong with harleys except that when you look at kids toys the majority of them tend to be harley or harley-esque bikes. Talk about cradle to grave marketing. It isn't like powerwheels has an RC51 you can ride but they have a harley....and schwinn? they have been sucking that OCC knob for the last couple of years with the reintroduced "stingray" (which I admittedly used to think it was cool but now I find just ugly and a disgrace to the stingray name). It is just cool to see something other than a harley being marketed to kids.

however, when I have kids I am going to buy them a real motorcycle instead of that bogus crap. if they want to ride before they are ready that is what bicycles are for.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
nobody despises Willie G and his sell out MoCo more than myself

Nothing HD, in my stable, is newer than 1972

I have from 1941 to 1972 and my daily ride is a 51

have had some older ones but do not at this time

the last year of non-hypocritical and non-patriotic All American machines

I hate it but I absolutely refuse to support that company that flys this nation's emblem all over their products which are now well over 30% imported content, 60% in some cases........ and know full well the MoCo has already signed licensing agreements with one of the largest Chinese motorcycle manufacturers to manufacture HD's in China

and so many other equally disgusting acts which comprise a very long list

what these greedy outsourcing money monging maggots me want to puke and I couldn't care less if today's HD went belly up making way for a real "American Motorcycle Company"

I suspect we are much closer to being on the same page than you might suspect and I could expound and rant for hours on the "cradle to grave" comment

The coming out comment was merely tongue in cheek. I had already informed Go I would adopt her and I suppose I could give her some proper home training and which ever lucky young man that ended up with her sometime in the future, would surely be very grateful.

I'd have to run that part past my gal but when she realizes it's for the greater good of humanity, she's likely to approve.

·
Registered
216 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

however, when I have kids I am going to buy them a real motorcycle instead of that bogus crap. if they want to ride before they are ready that is what bicycles are for.
Get em on the track ASAP. Like Little Mario here from Seattle. This kid is awesome, and I think he is now 11. These photos were from last year when he was 10. Little Mario started out racing 50cc dirtbikes, then hit the pavement as soon as was allowed. The bigger guy is his dad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts