Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
effin snowmobile racing on grass. speed shows this, instead of speedway or the 125's or world supersport? how many people south of pa even know what a snowmobile is? i guess its better than lawn tractor racing.

i should just kill myself.

jc

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:
effin snowmobile racing on grass. speed shows this, instead of speedway or the 125's or world supersport? how many people south of pa even know what a snowmobile is? i guess its better than lawn tractor racing.

i should just kill myself.

jc
better than the barstool racing they used to show.

here ya go Joe....kick his ass:

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would have defnitely when he was a long haired hippy. now hes just old and pathetic. and i dont pick on old people. well, except mike o. his show sucks, he sucks, and they should fire his ass and put branson over there. that id watch. and jb could do it, since they dont have que cards. he could just sit there all blind and shit.

jc

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
despain is a tool!

another reason i'm glad not to have cable.

speed sucks. bring back speedvision.

again, i still won't have cable.

texy

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
luckily I got rid of cable before speedvision became speed.

The best part about the old speedvision was IMHO the speedvision psycho cop ads

"...he passes somebody, then he passes somebody else, and the crowd goes wild, another victory for the great freddie spencer....ok, mr. spencer you are free to go."

"...son you got a 440 four barrel and the best you can muster is 72. do you know what 72 is backwards? It's 27!. 72....ooohhh"

I have them at home on my computer - when I get home I'll upload them

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ha!!!! que? cards. i bet the dom was reading that and like, wtf??

jc

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
quote:
luckily I got rid of cable before speedvision became speed.

The best part about the old speedvision was IMHO the speedvision psycho cop ads

"...he passes somebody, then he passes somebody else, and the crowd goes wild, another victory for the great freddie spencer....ok, mr. spencer you are free to go."

"...son you got a 440 four barrel and the best you can muster is 72. do you know what 72 is backwards? It's 27!. 72....ooohhh"
Same.

A couple of years ago they ran an awesome ad in Motorcyclist... "There's nothing hotter than a woman in a fireproof racing suit..." and they had a picture of a rather attractive sweaty woman who looked a mess after making a run at the salt flats.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I don't think Despain's been the same since he fell off his bike and showed everyone on TV how fucked up his hand was.
Ah hell, what the hell do I know anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts