Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres what i did today...
i put a smile on my wifes face (no not that) , while she was out i removed the glass from our upstairs hall window and took it into my workshop to pretty it up, normally you would see the grotty garage roof thro this window but now this is the veiw when walking up our stairs, Deb had no idea i was doing this, im in good books now :D

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well i do like to show my feminine side every now and then, only tonight i stretched my willy underneath and tucked it in my bum cheeks so it looked like i had a girly honey pot :)

·
Registered
23,288 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ukTony

well i do like to show my feminine side every now and then, only tonight i stretched my willy underneath and tucked it in my bum cheeks so it looked like i had a girly honey pot :)
That only works if you are playing "goodbye horses" in the background

·
Registered
585 Posts
The big question Tony is who chose the curtains? You should know that pink and brown is just never going to work.
Or is it a case of in the pink or in the stink? ...oooooh!

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Greasy, i get some right stick over them pink curtains, last year i let my mate use our upstairs loo, he came back downstairs pissin himself with laughter at the pink curtains, i did try explain they werent my choice , my wife is a very girly girl and likes pink , but before i could say 'im not a shirtlifter' the pink curtain thing was around all my riding buddys, and on one particular rideout last year as i was walking to my bike, listening to my pals sniggering , i was confronted with this!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts