Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend and I are trying to buy two Huffy Slider bike things http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Huffy-Slider-Green-Machine-/320769051792?pt=AU_Toys_Hobbies_Ride_On_Toys&hash=item4aaf534c90 . They are only available in Australia with the Larger front wheel. We have the 16" front wheel ones here. We are willing to pay extra for your time to try and ship us two of them. Obviously we pay for the bikes and shipping as well. Not sure if they fit under the size limit. Let me know if you feel like helping us out.

Trying to do some of this:

·
Registered
745 Posts
your first link spat the dummy. three times. might be able to help with a little better info.

glen.

·
Registered
745 Posts
spotted em for sale in this weeks k mart catalogue at 79 each. two you say?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes we are looking for two. A guy on eBay there quoted me $159 for shipping on each one. I have started making my own but would still like to get one. I don't know how big or heavy the box is, but that seems a little inflated. My postal code is 83703.

·
Registered
745 Posts
shall see on sunday if they have them and we'll go from there. 320 seems a bit vicious for freight till you see what babbitts slugged me to send a fuel pump from the states. will get a rough weight and box dimensions for you if they're there.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet, I have a lady friend in Perth looking too, she might be flying back here in a month so I'm not sure if it will be easier for her to bring them on the plane or ship them. Not sure if I can count on her to do the shipping thing right. Haha. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweet, I have a lady friend in Perth looking too, she might be flying back here in a month so I'm not sure if it will be easier for her to bring them on the plane or ship them. Not sure if I can count on her to do the shipping thing right. Haha. Thanks for the help!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts