Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
7,411 Posts
I'm a big fan of USCRA members selling stuff to USCRA members at very good discounts. In general I think people in the business should be making their real money off non-club members. The membership is not here as a captive audience for one's products.

In general I sell my stuff at below my costs.... I don't even want to keep track of my cost of goods...it would be depressing. But it's worth it when I see someone do well or get a problem straightened out using something I sold.

I think Lou has every right to offer this deal, as it is a favor to the other club members and done in the spirit of helping each other out. I wish all the club members had the same spirit of cooperation.
JohnnyB

· Premium Member
7,411 Posts
If enough people used Pete's dyno capabilities he could almost make a living doing just that. It's a sorely under used tuning aid. Modern bike guys live by the dyno...a lot of vintage people don't seem to think it applies to them.

JohnnyB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.