Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
quote:
there is a scooter rally this weekend in ohio...i say a bunch of us go to it, get loaded, raise hell, steal beer, steal wimmin, plunder and pillage those moped homos....anyone with me?
I'm there! Scooter clubs actually have chicks!

p. s. No offense to the few women here. There's just not enough of you to go around.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I've seen scooter chicks, in some cases you would be better off with the tranny hookers you used to be able to find in NYC's meat packing district (no pun intended).

·
Registered
138 Posts
yeah, scooter chicks are usually gross....usually....i just cant stand all the buttons and pins and patches...scooter rallies used ta be fun ta me...now they just bore the hell out of me....i guess if i were gonna "lament" about being born at the wrong time or place, id like ta have been born when and where mods and rockers actually DIDNT get along....fckng shoegazers.......

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i hate dressing up for anything. i like the fact people cant tell i ride a motorcycle. what do those guys look like when they wake up in the morning with the slicked hair anyway? i mean, they probably spend 30 mins in the bathroom just getting dressed right? roll the sleeves up, roll the sleeves down. black boots, or hightops? just ride your god damned motorcycle. or scooter. or whatever.

jc

·
Registered
90 Posts
I am actually happy to see kids in Jeans that are not skin tight womens jeans nor the huge cover your shoes baggy style. Riding motorcycles or scooters and listening to rockabilly and such.

I was bowling the other day and the kid in the lane next to ours was wearing jeans so tight that they split after about the 3rd frame and he had to bowl with his jacket tied around his waist. I think more time was spent on this kid making his hair look perfectly "messy" than any neo-greaser spends slicking back his quaff.

Many people play dress up when they are young, at least some have enough self respect not to be a metro-sexual wimp.

I also see a lot of people playing dress up in their 50's... brand new HD Road King, HD black chaps, HD Engineer boots, HD Vest, HD Leather, HD Helmet, Slick shades, HD Gloves, HD Wife apparel kit for the little lady, all with the tags practically hanging off...

·
Registered
138 Posts
fck it...wheres my mesh half shirt and my Zoobas weight lifting pants, and my fanny pack.......reebok basketball boots....blades sunglasses...apedrape/hockeyhair/budweisercut/mullet....

·
Registered
125 Posts
I wear a vintage 3/4 helmet with WWII style goggles.

One man's story
is another man's shame,
Ain't bound for glory
I'm bound for flames

41 - 49 of 49 Posts