Cafe Racer Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Administrator
280 Posts
He wasn’t trying to help, he was picking at something said to get a response.

I’ll lay it out real plain for you guys. Like I said in an earlier post - BEHAVIOUR IS AT THE MODERATORS DISCRETION. PERIOD. You can have any opinion you want bit since NO ONE from this site stepped up to moderate it the final decision on that aspect of the forum is now ours.

The rules and the current moderators are permanent. You participation here under those conditions is optional.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Ugh ANOTHER old man pissing match?

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
The only way to win is to not play

·
Registered
6,944 Posts
I've been busting my ass building a FIM sanctioned CMA National motorcycle competition event on my land that is happening in less then a month, dealing with so much negativity about rules and start times and medical precautions that it would make anyone puke and I come back to this crap.
What did you do today?

·
Registered
6,944 Posts
He wasn’t trying to help, he was picking at something said to get a response.
Read what I write and not your lines between them.

Instructing other people what the intentions behind my words are is preposterous and insulting.
Thanks tons for that.

·
Administrator
280 Posts
Read what I write and not your lines between them.

Instructing other people what the intentions behind my words are is preposterous and insulting.
Thanks tons for that.
Again. Moderators discretion.

Not instructing anyone, just relating what I got from it.

I took your comment questioning Classic’s not having read an owners manual front to back as a challenge to his integrity. If challenging his general competence wasn’t your intention your message was poorly delivered.

·
Registered
6,944 Posts
I write with as few words as possible for clarity, do not interpret that as my being terse.

... and I seriously do recommend everyone familiarize themselves with the service and parts documentation on purchase of any new to them model motorcycle. I learned that about motorcycles when I was 11 and it has served me well since.

·
Administrator
280 Posts
I write with as few words as possible for clarity, do not interpret that as my being terse.

... and I seriously do recommend everyone familiarize themselves with the service and parts documentation on purchase of any new to them model motorcycle. I learned that about motorcycles when I was 11 and it has served me well since.
Fantastic.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Says the guy threatening to “move on” someone just trying to help! Just because you don’t agree doesn’t mean you’re right...
Yeah

I don't think I need to join a forum ruled by the Gestapo

I'd rather hear people's real opinions and not worry about insecure wankers getting hurt feelings

Looks like I signed up 10 years to late

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
Yeah

I don't think I need to join a forum ruled by the Gestapo

I'd rather hear people's real opinions and not worry about insecure wankers getting hurt feelings

Looks like I signed up 10 years to late

You'll be missed.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hahahahaha Hahahahaha

Nice work on the retention of new members job that you stated you were here for

I'd much rather talk to the cranky old farts that you are trying to get rid of , than you

You're an Aussie, eh ?

Me too

Australia was founded as a penal colony

My ancestors were convicts

Obviously yours were red coats

Hahahahaha

·
Administrator
280 Posts
Hahahahaha Hahahahaha

I'd much rather talk to the cranky old farts that you are trying to get rid of , than you

You're an Aussie, eh ?

Me too

Hahahahaha

Obviously.

·
Administrator
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
Hahahahaha Hahahahaha

You're an Aussie, eh ?

Me too

Hahahahaha

You are welcome to stick around and can talk to cranky old farts all you like - just as long as it's kept civil.

We are not trying to get rid of anyone. There's a lot of talent and knowledge here. We are just repeating, and now enforcing what this group was told FIVE YEARS AGO about forum participation and rules.

My ancestors were Danish immigrants, who were free settlers. Not that it is relevant to anything. If my ancestors were Redcoats, I would be proud of that heritage too.

81 - 100 of 104 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.