Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
I've got a 19 month old girl and another one due on 5 March. Life is about to get even more interesting.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I've got a 19 month old girl and another one due on 5 March. Life is about to get even more interesting.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Have patience, and don't sweat the small stuff. It's not easy waking up to change diapers, but you get use to it. Congratulations. Oh ya, one more thing, don't be scared.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Have patience, and don't sweat the small stuff. It's not easy waking up to change diapers, but you get use to it. Congratulations. Oh ya, one more thing, don't be scared.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
I think Bill Cosby said "90% of being a dad is just....being there"

In other words, you might feel like a third wheel and useless as the baby solely needs mum for the first few months, but just be there and help out where you can.

And enjoy it - it's your kid!

The bike will still be there when you find the time.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
I think Bill Cosby said "90% of being a dad is just....being there"

In other words, you might feel like a third wheel and useless as the baby solely needs mum for the first few months, but just be there and help out where you can.

And enjoy it - it's your kid!

The bike will still be there when you find the time.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Haha - My son will be 4 this February and literally I have a a little girl to be born any day now, my wifes is ready to spit it out, just waiting on nature...
Being a parent is something, you will hate it at first, stress out, wish yourself dead and then the first time that kid looks you in the eye you melt and find out at that exact moment what life is all about.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts