Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Haha - My son will be 4 this February and literally I have a a little girl to be born any day now, my wifes is ready to spit it out, just waiting on nature...
Being a parent is something, you will hate it at first, stress out, wish yourself dead and then the first time that kid looks you in the eye you melt and find out at that exact moment what life is all about.

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
it tears me apart to see my 3 year old grandaughter Bethany growing up without a dad, he fucked off when he learnt he'd got my daughter pregnant, my family say im the man in Bethanys life, but its not the same as having a daddy there for her, it breaks my heart it really does.

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
it tears me apart to see my 3 year old grandaughter Bethany growing up without a dad, he fucked off when he learnt he'd got my daughter pregnant, my family say im the man in Bethanys life, but its not the same as having a daddy there for her, it breaks my heart it really does.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Congrats to you and Mrs. Geeto - kids have a way changing your life in a positive way - enjoy every minute...

My daughter is 31 and I still have her baby pictures up - dang she grew up way too fast. Her husband is a good dude and treats her and their two kids good - and I'm not too old to kick his ass if things changed...

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Congrats to you and Mrs. Geeto - kids have a way changing your life in a positive way - enjoy every minute...

My daughter is 31 and I still have her baby pictures up - dang she grew up way too fast. Her husband is a good dude and treats her and their two kids good - and I'm not too old to kick his ass if things changed...

21 - 35 of 35 Posts