• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to VOTE for the March '015 Bad Ass mod of the month ! :D

The winner will be awarded awesome bragging rights, admiration from their peers, recognition from the international motorcycle community and a sweet trio of Ichiban Moto stickers ! ( That's right, a full 1/4 dozen of 100% authentic and Bad Ass "cetified" Ichiban Moto Stickers! ) . This month's winner will compete against Mark Burton's Pie, RetroRider's pull starter and 8ball's RC166 conversion in the quarterly final for a bad ass Ichiban Moto Tee Shirt !

VOTE VOTE VOTE !

CaTacL1sm's Bad Ass aftermarket switchgear mod:

SLR's Spring Compressor:

Jaguar did something with these:

Sock Puppet's high tech composite oil change system:

Please see this thread with more detail of the mods: http://www.caferacer.net/forum/ichiban-moto/24398-post-your-entries-bad-ass-mod-month-march-015-a.html

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Over 60 views as of right now, yet only 7 votes? You won't hurt anyone's feelings, the poll is anonymous! :cool: VOTE!

(yea, I know lurkers can not vote until they are a registered members)

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
OK - I ended up voting for Jag because the thought of what he might have done to those monkeys made me a bit giddy.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I refuse to vote for Jag. He's dead to me....until he stops thinking about knobbies and chasing zombies! ;)

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Me and my neighbor rode his 50 into their pool (it surprisingly floated for like 20 seconds) when I was little and I was scarred for life so sorry Jag. I can relate to CaTacs mod so I'm.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Acting like fools.
Yes it was 2am, yes we had beer.
Yes it took two times to do the top end on one.
Yes the neighbor calls the cop.

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
Acting like fools.
Yes it was 2am, yes we had beer.
Yes it took two times to do the top end on one.
Yes the neighbor calls the cop.
If you had taken a chunk out of your ankle hitting something riding on Mrs Kravits lawn in the night, or ended up with a leg trapped under the bike's exhaust in the street slowly frying, you would have won Ichi Bad Ass three months in a row. :)

Danger, is my business."

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congratulations to Jaguar- the bad ass mod of the month Ichiban Moto sticker winner for March '015 :D

Jag will go up against Mark Burton's Pie, RetroRider's pull starter and 8ball's RC166 conversion in the quarterly final for a bad ass Ichiban Moto Tee Shirt !

I will post up that poll later.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts