Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
come join the fun

http://unholyswarm.com/

its just a board now, email to join, were trying to keep out the riffraff. email rb and let him know i sent you over. well have other shit posted to the site later.

shows, parties, races, swaps, whatever. its a good group. email rb with your first inital and last name and youll get the invite for the list. this will keep you off the insane mailing list.

welcome to the group!

joe

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
in boston we had the b.a.r. bar. but the sign was missing the b. so it was just called the ar bar. they had linoleum flooring on the walls.

jc

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
nice forum there. if i was going to join a baltimore group (i'm not) there would only be one problem.....no way to register, and no way to contact rb for entry.

still it's a nice setup.

texy

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i thought there was a mail link at the bottom.

hmmm....

tex, you should come down and ride with us.

we have a blast.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, there is an email link. says something like "want to join us? email here"

then the link opens your mail with agent burns' address.

duh.

for just a group of guys who sit around and drink and ride on sunday mornings, whos most important issue is gas and coffee supplies, its pretty nice i think. actually alot nicer then most boards in general. and we just do it for fun! i thought the artwork was pretty killer. and its getting updated already. i think the board has only been up for a few days but most of the group has already joined.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
email rb

[email protected]

send him your first initial and last name. hell register your name, then youll gat an email with the password. itll be 123456, but he has to set your account. then you can change youre user name and everything else once your in. were having a party on august 12th in stonehill. (the old mill workers homes for the people who worked at the mills on falls road) a very cool little neighborhood. its near 28th street off of 83. anyway, join, there are some great people and its pretty laid back.

jc

Edited by - joe c on Jul 13 2007 12:41:57 PM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts