Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
might be coming into ballmore sunday for brunch and activities with my girl casey. probably want to start at little havana, get her tipsy, then move on to activities (sightseeing around fells point) etc.

any of you southern lurkers have any suggestions. those above the mason-dixon line need not apply.

discriminatory tex

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i'll be at the shop all day. get her drink, then leave her with me. skip little havanah. its starting to suck. try helens garden in canton square. i can give you directions if you cant find it. great food, and cool staff.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
tex, you got any clubmans or little tailights youd like to part with?? if you do, bring em. i need stuff for my new scoot.

cash paid

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
when you say small and large, whats that mean???? will they fit my honda?? i have to measure the bar dia i think. i remember doing this once before and it was kind of a pain in the ass. and i have to pull all thos edamned wires. they nice looking?? like new??? cosmo has some adjustable tomasellis for about 40 or 50 i think. hmmm. so they nice?? if they are, i'll probably just get em from you.

me

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
johnny b,

no dice turkey.

joe c,

i have a set of tommeselli clubman bars, but since you professed your love to the champ, f.u.! sorry, i don't have any turnsignals/taillights, etc... i used to run a triumph tail on a suzuki fender (chopped) on my old cb500f, it was all too sweet.

tex

1 - 8 of 8 Posts