Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although my karma bank may take a hit for saying this...

I smile ear-to-ear with every "Witworth - BANNED" I see.

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
I still read his blog.
Was going to facebook him

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
he added chaos- and thew world always needs chaos. I am not saying I am a fan, but I was often more disappointed by the regular members here than I was by most of the garbage (and it was literal garbage) he spewed here.

Wit was a fictional character. Anybody who didn't figure this out was missing out on a mildly amusing joke. The problem was at times the joke wasn't all that funny.

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
Place has been a bit slow lately....

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Although my karma bank may take a hit for saying this...

I smile ear-to-ear with every "Witworth - BANNED" I see.
Your avatar does the same for me. Makes me think of that post where you mentioned the drug testing. Gives it such clarity and meaning.

(I mean that in a good way)

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Sorry did that disturb you, it's a fictional graphic if that helps any.
It's courtesy to mark that stuff Not Safe For Work (NSFW). Disturb me? not really - more disturbed by the fact that he's banned and you are still angry about it. I was no fan of his I assure you, but I also didn't lose any sleep over his existence and I understood why some of the other members loved to watch him stir the pot.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
You don't have time to be fucking around on here anyway…

I could post random pics of bins full of Norton parts if that would cheer you up.
You ought to post pics of those parts bins and give points to whoever identifies them, with bonus points for the model they are for. A 'WTF is it ' thread

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I honestly don't know what the big deal is........so he makes claims and never backs them up.....who cares? I figure he's fictitious but so what? This is the Internet and an Internet forum. Tail loops, bar ends and checkered taped tanks are the topic. Some think everything needs to be substantiated......what do you think this is?..........the law library at Stanford?

Bring back the talk of SR500s

Bring back the endless boasting of riding everything ever with wheels

Bring back JJ#1. JJ#2. JJ#3

Bring back being an engineer of everything....ever

Bring back "Danger is my business"

I need a little chaos and laughter from it

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I honestly don't know what the big deal is........so he makes claims and never backs them up.....who cares? I figure he's fictitious but so what? This is the Internet and an Internet forum. Tail loops, bar ends and checkered taped tanks are the topic. Some think everything needs to be substantiated......what do you think this is?..........the law library at Stanford?

Bring back the talk of SR500s

Bring back the endless boasting of riding everything ever with wheels

Bring back JJ#1. JJ#2. JJ#3

Bring back being an engineer of everything....ever

Bring back "Danger is my business"

I need a little chaos and laughter from it
You can only stand so deep in shit before it smells real bad. Him and his bad ass SR plonkers. He tried to dazzle with science and couldn't even baffle with bullshit.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
It's amazing how high the level of intelligence has remained without him...or her...it.

Good threads by good people used to get lost and derailed by the constant battering ram that was Witworth. The entity that was, liked nothing. Everything was shit, unless one of his nameless, faceless friends did it and none of those friends ever showed up to back him up.

Threads still get derailed and always will. People still agree and disagree about things.

But nothing will ever match the distructive force that his presence brought.

The question is, did the powers that be wait too long to boot "him"?

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
He has a blog? Do share!
Well it isn't WW, but the real person.
cool bikes.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't have time to be fucking around on here anyway…

I could post random pics of bins full of Norton parts if that would cheer you up.
Meh I have to have something to do while stuck at the office.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts