Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sure , everyone is at the banquet but us loenly souls.

Think they'll tell us what happens? Happened? Did JB win a trophy?

HAHA All your Drinks are mine!!!

Evil

PS. When do i get off that Dirbike crap? I wanna be a big dicked slut like JB.

Edited by - imslow on Jan 15 2005 9:29:13 PM

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Banquet was great....I won nothing...at least that I know of...I left about 9pm..had to go to work. Mary got a special trophy for most improved rider from Frank C.

It was great to see everyone, Aaron and I had some laughs. One more beer and I would have started pissing people off.

Too bad we don't all live in the same town so we could party all the time.

Scott...you don't want to know what you gotta do to become a big titted slut...it's not pretty.
JohnnyB

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
scott, I stayed home and got drunk with donzarelli. although we did call aaron a few times to see how the dance was going.

someone give scott a bad nickname.

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
quote:
Banquet was great....I won nothing...at least that I know of...I left about 9pm..had to go to work. Mary got a special trophy for most improved rider from Frank C.
In the raffle you got a very nice grimeca caliper. Dunno who picked it up for you. I think Jim.

I must say that Cosmo went way the fuck out of their way to give out nice stuff to the club for the raffle. I mean, some of that stuff they gave away ain't cheap.... Of course I have no idea how much they paid for it, but our cost ain't low...

And yes, it was very cool to see everyone again. And this time I stayed sober and actually had more fun.

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
Oh, and....
HAHA HONDA BITCHES! ALL YOUR RULES ARE BELONG TO ME!

The rules committe was interesting to watch. CB175s are now legal in F-1 only now, and the 350 has to race with LRRS in HvyWt Superbike in the novice class. Haha, sucks to be y'all.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
i got to spend a lot of time on the track this past year with novices riding modern sport/superbikes. there is no better feeling than passing one or two of those guys/gals in a corner on a cb350. you can actually see them stand-up and look around as they become rattled by the exhaust note from my megaphones. i think they hear it and assume that their bike is breaking/grenading. later they will stop by your pit to check out the bike. they shit when they find out it is a 350, made in 1971. hell, half of them haven't ever seen a bike earlier than 1985.

i say, "bring 'em on!", oh wait, george w. already said that, i mean, "dead or alive", yeah, that's what i'll say.

tex, your future lrrs novice superbike champion, mawby

1 - 6 of 6 Posts