Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,970 Posts
quote:
JC, I haven't been to Jay in a couple years. I'd take you up on that, if you don't mind riding with a complete stranger.

FR
Everybody that hangs out with Joe are complete strangers cause once they get to know him they stop hanging out with him.

Aaron

· Registered
2,970 Posts
quote:
aaron, i tried calling, i need to talk to you about critical honda stuff. and i mean really critical. and not 350 honda stuff either.

jc
Hi Joe,
Just kidding on the other comment, I don't hang with you for other reasons. I never pick up the phone when it says private caller, only private dancer. Can you email me the question cause I'm on this no verbal sound thing right now thats working pretty good.

Aaron

· Registered
2,970 Posts
John,
Yeah I have an "I am the best" attitude, thats pretty funny. I actually just came back from hanging out with not a few but a lot of real racers who are a lot better then myself. You know with a name like 250 Champ and living in old glory someone might think that you have the "I am the best" attitude. And when you say you can back it up, when was this, was it with those 1.29's your running?

Aaron

· Registered
2,970 Posts
I already had ponies by Branson, I just got some new fork springs. If you really want to break this down, and would like to go horsepower for horsepower, you'd be at more of a disadvantage. I guess the old saying "the older I get the faster I went" is true with the chump.

Aaron

· Registered
2,970 Posts
That's bull, you didn't build your motor either. I know lots of guys who have families and kids who are actually fast. Don't get all pissy just cause Zack is out of your class.

Aaron

· Registered
2,970 Posts
quote:
two championships in 8 years is pretty good man. i mean i've only won six or seven in 2 years. i lose count...i suck.

Z
Yeah Zack I was kind of holding off on the fact I've been racing since 2001 and I have twice the top three finishes that I do have racing years, but I don't think Champ can count.

Aaron

· Registered
2,970 Posts
John,
I just say it like it is. People want to play until I play back. I'm cool, bring it. I'm going to go eat dinner and then I've got all night to talk about how great you are and much you improve society as a whole.

Aaron

· Registered
2,970 Posts
I'm not much for the "stirring shit" either. Disagreeing or arguing are fine by me, but just heckling for no reason gets a little old. I do how ever find Marge Simpson irresistable and find myself comparing myself to Homer saying things like what does she see in him. I had to stop watching the show because of my jealousy.

Aaron

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.