Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
No the Log Cabin is a family restaurant in Macedon, NY. It is about 50 miles form Le Roy. Wed nights they open up the parking lot and field to any cars and bikes that want to come be seen. They have food and drinks set up outside. It draws a huge crowd of both people and machines. You will see everything from 1920's Model T's to 1996 Civic with big wing on the back... and evrything in between. Like bmartin said it is mostly Harleys but you do get some older Japo and British stuff show up. I will try ot make it there a few times this year with a 73 Bonneville or 80 KZ1000. Keep an eye out for either of these bikes and please stop by and say hello.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Great looking bikes you have there Kawtoy. What do you have to do to get the Triumph legal again?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Nothing but get it registered, inspected and insured. I have been riding it to work every once in a while but I don't want to press my luck. I guess I need to get the horn and blinkers working right before I can get it inspected. I work till 6 every day so not sure when I will get a chance to get it all done.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts