Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just wondering if there's a difference in seat height between a cb350 and cb750. At a towering 5' 7" and 150 pounds I'm conscerned that the 750 might be too much bike for me.

Can short riders chime in with what they ride and comfortable they are on their bikes?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have an 81 gs450t right now, i am a bit tall for it, but my girlfriend who is 5'6" and friend who is 5'5" have both rode it and say it is great for them. to my knowledge the gs550's are virtually identical in ride height if you want something larger. the gs650l that i looked at about a week ago seemed to be a taller bike though, a bit for comfortable for me, being about 6'.
I hope this is of some help

·
Registered
546 Posts
I am about 5' 8" on a good day and I ride a XS650 and I am very comfortable and confident on it. I can easily flat foot at stop lights, just make sure that it has a stock seat as they are a bit lower.

·
Registered
18 Posts
just going to throw my two cents in here. being 5'7" you could have a 32" inseam or a 28". it all really depends on that i believe.

·
Registered
692 Posts
quote:Originally posted by holymoly

Hey guys,

Just wondering if there's a difference in seat height between a cb350 and cb750. At a towering 5' 7" and 150 pounds I'm conscerned that the 750 might be too much bike for me.

Can short riders chime in with what they ride and comfortable they are on their bikes?
Dude , you'll be fine . I'm 5'8" and throw my CB750 around like a crack whore . IMO it would all come down to how much time you have in the saddle and what you feel comfortable on.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
I'm 5'11" with a 32" inseam and can't stand flat footed in anything but boots over my 750. Not as much heigth as width I think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts