Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what is the rule, Aaron you were saying that we had to have them, or do we? Whats the word because I havent seen any race chatter on any other web site complaining, so what is the real story?

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I remember last year Aaron sat baking in the sun waiting on pit lane because a vintage car blew its oil on the track, So why dosn't the track require the cars to have some kind of containment system for them, in my opinion the cars are more likly to let go than the bikes are. Honestly I have never seen a bike blow up and loose oil at the track yet that caused a problem. Maybe when you lay one on its side and break a engine case you will loose some oil but isn't that expected? I have crashed, Aaron has,Johnny Boo has, JD has, Joe C? Mike? Did you ever see any oil pouring out of the machines? (ALL HONDAS MAYBE?)Even the all powerful BSA Racer is a leak ferr bike (sorta) CIAO!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.