Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone ever dealt with this company? We have sent numerous Emails and have had no response whatsoever. Or might someone have a phone number for them? Thanks for all your help!

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I just got my headlight bucket from benjie about a week ago. Nice piece.

benjie's is a little funny to deal with....I have gotten responses right away and I have had to wait weeks for responses. depens on what you are asking and how busy they are. What is it you want to buy?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My brother is looking to buy the front fender registration plate for his new Bonneville. Thanks! You don't have a telephone number by chance do you?

·
Registered
585 Posts
There was a time some years ago when all I was going to do was build and sell cafe bikes. I put a whole lot of energy trying to get these guys together, Bengi, Carpie, and a handful of others. I figure that there are less than a dozen guys that I know of who are doing this full-time, and we all need to at least be friends.

Then I accidentally got got a really high-paying job and went on to do that other thing -- managing a Porsche shop....

Well, Benji was one of the more cool dudes of the bunch. Soft spoken, humble and an all-round good dude. I think he is building some awesome bikes, and I know he is busy. But I have not spoke with him for more than three years now, so who knows what is up now.

Good luck with the fender plate. I am it won't be too long, and when it arrives it will be top-notch.
peace and grease
-fang

1 - 4 of 4 Posts