Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
between this one and the other bsa collection from iowa happening in illinois i could go broke! what a neat collection. i like the unmolested SR500 and the CB100. wish i could have seen a better pic of the norton.

cheers,

tex

·
Registered
258 Posts
yup, there is some pretty amazing stuff in there. Would love to go just to watch, probably leave the credit cards at home.

·
Registered
258 Posts
yup, there is some pretty amazing stuff in there. Would love to go just to watch, probably leave the credit cards at home.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hell, I'd go with $200 cash, you never know what you might get!
Except I don't have $200 cash right now, but I know some of you people do.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hell, I'd go with $200 cash, you never know what you might get!
Except I don't have $200 cash right now, but I know some of you people do.

·
Registered
29 Posts
im gonna have to go to tis....i live like 30 minutes away. if you guys are ever around you should stop in tere and check out bettencourts race bikes....sometimes tey are in the showroom but usually in the garage very cool either way

·
Registered
29 Posts
im gonna have to go to tis....i live like 30 minutes away. if you guys are ever around you should stop in tere and check out bettencourts race bikes....sometimes tey are in the showroom but usually in the garage very cool either way

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I'm trying to figure out how to do this, there is a vanson open house that day too. hmmmmm.
cheers, bcr

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote:Originally posted by bcr

I'm trying to figure out how to do this, there is a vanson open house that day too. hmmmmm.
cheers, bcr
I have to work.

But you don't!

Take one 'o the kids, make a day of it.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
so who bought what?

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
so who bought what?

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
From what I've heard, prices were very high. Good for the guy selling the bikes, as he needed the $ for medical bills. But there weren't any bargains.

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
From what I've heard, prices were very high. Good for the guy selling the bikes, as he needed the $ for medical bills. But there weren't any bargains.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
quote:But there weren't any bargains.
Besides helping him with his bills, I have to say good, in a way. Maybe things are turning around a bit, some of the fear has been processed, and people are spending a bit again. Plus have great stuff on the block helps.

At Chadds Ford this past April it was still very definitely a buyers market. Very sobering if you were selling.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
quote:But there weren't any bargains.
Besides helping him with his bills, I have to say good, in a way. Maybe things are turning around a bit, some of the fear has been processed, and people are spending a bit again. Plus have great stuff on the block helps.

At Chadds Ford this past April it was still very definitely a buyers market. Very sobering if you were selling.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts