Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sent to me by Jessica

"Motorcycle and Car Event being held at the PONTA DELGADA CLUB on JULY 29, 2007,
in Tiverton, Rhode Island.

The Event begins at 9:00am and should end sometime around 6:00pm. Admission is $10.00 per person.

ENTERTAINMENT WILL INCLUDE - 3 BANDS, A MOTORCYCLE STUNT TEAM, MOTORCYCLE GAMES, VENDORS. Food, Beer and Wine Coolers will be available for purchasing. THANKS FOR THE DONATIONS AND THE SUPPORT WE RECEIVED

HERE IS A LIST OF OUR SPONSORS: Claude Verville Carpentry, Mr. Eric LaFrance - Bittersweet Farms, Westport Country Liquors & Variety, Tony's Towing, Treehouse Brewery, SPONSORS FOR CAR & BIKE EVENT CATEGORIES: Joseph Rodrigues in memory of: Wendy Jo Rodrigues, Joseph Souza in memory of: John Souza, Beatrice Rachel, Robert & Delores Silva in memory of: Joseph S. Botelho, Priscilla Rapoza & David Carvalho in memory of: John & Valentina Carvalho, Ronald & Alfred Rapoza & Zelda LaFleur in memory of: William & Zelda Rapoza, Jenny Rapoza, Tony Santos, Lucy Pavao in memory of: John & Deolinda Santos, Peter Sinclair in memory of: Kenny Thibault, Thrill City Cycle, Sampson Truck & Auto Repair, Nicks Hot Dogs, ABC Auto

Those wishing for a day of fun, food and getting together with people who love their cars and motorcyles.

We will have a "MOTORCYCLE Mystery Ride" starting at Leather by Lynn's on Rte 6 in Westport across from the Westport Bowling Alley. Registration begins at 9:00am and the ride leaves at 10:30am prompt! Admission is $10.00 per person which includes admission to the Car & Bike Event. All of our money will go to the Cancer Society. Hope to see you all there and spread the word.

Any questions you may write me back ([email protected]) or call my Dad hes the one in charge at 5085582734"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts