Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Being able to dump debt into another company and then bankrupting it to clear the debt. There's a law that was written by rich scumbags.

Sounds like Vey's Powersports is a place to be avoided.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
BikeBandit was never a company to do business with. I ordered a number of parts from them once received only part of the order and than waited for months while they held the money hostage. I dont recall how it all panned out other than selling the bike before it was resolved. I think i had gotten a refund after selling the bike the parts were for.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I had great dealings with them in the past. Then I had a coworker that ordered parts last year and had trouble. I knew something was up.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Until today I never new Vey's owned BikeBandit.

I live 3 miles from Vey's powersports and always enjoyed going there for parts or just browsing. They use to have 2 stores...one in Lemon Grove CA and it's current location in El Cajon. The one in Lemon Grove is now closed but use to be Quincey before Vey's and I purchased a couple of bikes in the past from them. I think the store in El Cajon was also a Quincey before.

Veys use to be a little shop that specialized in off road stuff and jet skis and if memory serves motor work. They weren't a franchise seller until the 90s (I think) when they started selling Kawasakis.

·
Administrator
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is too bad. A lot of people in the same boat. I purchased from them a couple times but eventually wait times became too long and I cancelled orders.

Well, at least you can stop looking out the window for the delivery truck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts