Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, what ever happened to the grand opening of the Antique shop in NJ?
Did it open, did any one from here go take a look? I still intend to make a road trip out of it when the weather is more predictable, especially seeing as it would be around 1300 (round trip) miles from London Ontario! That includes a stop over at Ken Hills Suzuki dealership at 241 Sanderson Road, Heuvelton, NY and my buddy Mike's place in Liverpool.
Maybe the end of May might work seeing as we have a layoff at work that last week.
So, anyone hear anything?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Bandit- We had a nice Grand Opening/ party last Saturday. Didn't get out of the store til 1:00am or so. Got busy, and like an idiot, spaced snapping some pics of the day. Had a good steady crowd, sold a couple a bikes, sold some antiques. Good day all around.

Love to have you guys down any time you feel like a road trip. I'll try to make it worth your while and stock the fridge, and fire up the grill. Let me know. The Mrs. has OK'ed turning the backyard into a camp ground if needed.

Cheers- Leo

p.s.- Have a bare bones web site up. An on going project, but you can get a bit of the idea. www.cycleicons.com

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
p.p.s.- FR popped in a couple of weeks ago, while down visiting family. He and his wife seemed to dig the place. Took a quick test ride, came back with a smile on his face. They were pressed for time and too short a visit unfortunately, but great seeing them none the less.

Leo

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Continued good luck with the shop Leo. Sorry I missed the opener. We'll get it together this summer.....er, in a acouple weeks or so.
cheers, bcr

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Yeah man, It was great to see the store, glad you had a good turnout. The Bullet was cool, if I was in the market it'd be a contender.
I suspect we'll get together before long dude!

Cheers,

FR

ps, I'm sipping some Crown Royal to nurse the aches and pains of an afternoon of riding and trail maintenance. Royal...good stuff...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts