Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone-
I have a few bikes and some stuff for sale---
1975 rd350, runs great but may need crank rebuild eventually and charging system attention. Has clear title and looks pretty nice. $800. I'll also throw in an extra stator, some rd400 carbs and a few oil pumps...
1977 Honda CB400f project, complete and running, clear title, all stock except for 1975 rearsets and bars. Best offer.
Also parting out cb400f engine and some other stuff. carbs are gone, but everything else is still there.
Wacky home-built go kart project with GS550 four engine. Looks like something out of the Road Warrior. Hilarious and insane, and great garage conversation piece. Potentially deadly if ever finished. $300.
I have a ton of other random Honda and Kawasaki stuff, including parts for cb350, cb500, kz1000, kz750 twin, and even some Suzuki gs stuff.

I'm trying to get rid of some of this stuff to set up my paint, welding and machine shop in Boston (and build my cb350 to race against Monkey Matt)

Thanks. Chris.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
monkey,

if i get some steady work, i just might.

molotov,

i suggest you ebay the bits. hell i'd help you out if i lived in boston. probably worth more there. whole bikes, or almost completed projects, i'd craigslist. the go kart sounds insane. love to see pictures, hell send some and i'll show it around for you.

tex

·
Registered
896 Posts
i'm looking for cb400f ss pegs and controls you got 'em? send me an email with the parts you got please....the pegs i'm looking for are slightly rerar set maybe also off a 550 ss....cheers

Ride Fast and Take Chances

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking of ebaying the small stuff, but figured I'd offer it here just in case anyone was in Boston ya know.
The CB400f pegs I have are from the 77, so they're not rearset unfortunately.
Joe, I do have a CB500T tank, but I can't remember the condition. Pretty sure it's dent-free. Someone lacquered it black, but I can fix that if you want. I'll try to send some pics tomorrow.
Have a good weekend all-
Chris

·
Registered
896 Posts
you got a rear wheel for one of those CBs? i could use a good rear rim for my cb 350f...i think i may rebuid the wheels and put the borannis on one of my brits....and a good front rim for my cl 360, got some ideas for that one too....

Ride Fast and Take Chances

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
dont worry, im looking for a cb500/4 tank like a ko type.

thanks anyway.

me

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
yeah tex-

before i saw the date i was wondering about your "steady job" comment. hell, it seems since you're getting a regular paycheck now, you've picked up every POS honda on your sales route. i'm thinking you'd better pinch a few pennies and scrounge up a euro-racer with a race history before you're first annual review&evaluation. you gotta keep the brand image in mind if you want to go places kid. dress for the job you want, not the job you have and all that.

dude, you and your poop have earned the wanker stripe.

-tt

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
when i made that comment i was fresh out of college, working with lance at rickey racer (relaunching it in pennsylvania), and growing my long hair........

two years later, i'm married, have a dream job, and yeah.....buying bikes to replace the eight i sold before the wedding.

euro racer huh! my dream bike is still an AJS 7R. something about the bike and it's moniker of "the boy racer."

me likes!

cheers for me, sad for pete.

texy

p.s.- i got a haircut too!

http://groups.google.com/group/PhillyVinMoto

Edited by - texmawby on Feb 14 2008 7:37:54 PM

1 - 13 of 13 Posts