·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i am starting another thread i just wanted to get a better list here:

1973 Honda CB 350F Cafe $3000
1975 Honda CL 360 $1500
1993 Honda XR 250R $1500 obo

that is the list right now, as bikes get finished and projects get started then things will change but right now i am very busy finishing my shop.....cheers

Ride Fast and Take Chances

Edited by - chikor on Jan 05 2007 10:06:40 AM

·
Registered
434 Posts
Hey Chikor, I know you're trying to get rid of bikes, but perhaps you've always wanted a Kawi H1 (?).

I have an H1 roller in restorable condition, and by that I mean the frame, wheels and tin are together, and I have the engine, etc, for it which is out of the frame as I was going to use it in a racing sidecar project.

The engine runs very well as we checked it out before removing it (I think it's got 6k on it; an ex-Kawi mechanic friend of mine, from back in the day, gave it the thumbs up) and I also have another engine that I took apart to check the crank (it's good) and reassembled short of reboring the cylinders (I have a new set of Wiseco pistons). The jugs have been ported and the heads have been shaved. I also have chambers for this bike and on top of that an extra electronic ignition setup and a pile of extra engine parts (cases, jugs, etc). I am also including a large Dunstall gas tank and a very nice (as in new) road racing seat (from Cosmo), as I was going to make a nice cafe bike out of this one.

Would you be interested in trading for the 250 Honda? If you're not interested in the trade, I'd be open to offers from anybody else.

Thanks,
Dgy

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey sorry about that.....i am not interested in an H1 right now i will however put the good word out and see who bites, i may have a friend that might be interested i am waiting on some calls i have out and i will keep you in mind. again sorry for the delay in responding....

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey sorry about that.....i am not interested in an H1 right now i will however put the good word out and see who bites, i may have a friend that might be interested i am waiting on some calls i have out and i will keep you in mind. again sorry for the delay in responding....

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what do you want? maybe we can work something out....

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
Would you be willing to trade for the XR250?
Got pictures?
Is the XR250 street legal? I might be willing to trade my CB450T for it.
Let me know if you're interested, we can exchange bike info.

Rob

·
Registered
434 Posts
quote:
what do you want? maybe we can work something out....

Are you responding to my H1 ad, or one of the other bikes on his list? I want $1000 for everything, and there's a LOT there.

Dgy

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quote:
Would you be willing to trade for the XR250?
Got pictures?
Is the XR250 street legal? I might be willing to trade my CB450T for it.
Let me know if you're interested, we can exchange bike info.

Rob
send me an email i will try to get some pics tomorrow for you...

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Chikor,
If the TS400 is in a basket what would it take to ship it? Would you? Could you? I have always thought one of those would be cool as a cafe. Maybe just the engine and pipe and small stuff and I could put it in a spare CB350 Chassis.
Let me know,
Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i could ship it but you would have to pay shipping costs and it is mostly there frame and all....i will do some searching and let you know the different ways we can do this, email me your address so that i can get real costs....

Edited by - chikor on Aug 01 2007 9:47:50 PM

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Chikor,
This will take some working out. My summer is over soon. I head back to Alaska in 10 days. I might like to have the engine to work on this winter up there. Is space a problem for you? If I get this thing a big piece at a time could you hang on to the rest for a while? My brother is in NC, any chance that anybody is heading in that direction sometime in the future? I really like the idea of having a TS400, It has a lot of fun potential.
How much of a basket is the engine in right now?

Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the head is taken off....it's only got about 6,000 miles on it, but hasen't been ridden since 1980....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts