·
Registered
4,721 Posts
he should be kicked in the nards for stealing the script

I have zero respect for that kinda garbage

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I think thats a dead site. He posted on britbike over a year ago about his starting that site. Looking now nothing has changed or been added. I guess it might be a case of kicking a dead horse in the nards. But I gotta say, Love the Goldie!

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I think thats a dead site. He posted on britbike over a year ago about his starting that site. Looking now nothing has changed or been added. I guess it might be a case of kicking a dead horse in the nards. But I gotta say, Love the Goldie!

·
Registered
699 Posts
well...i think he's a tard for using the same font, but in his defense, that is a common font. its even on microsoft word, so its not that hard to come by. infact our little car "club" in highschool, we ran almost the same font on our stickers

·
Registered
699 Posts
well...i think he's a tard for using the same font, but in his defense, that is a common font. its even on microsoft word, so its not that hard to come by. infact our little car "club" in highschool, we ran almost the same font on our stickers

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
meh....the fad is almost over anyways...

pretty soon all the fashonistas will leave and I can finally go back to being that creepy guy in the leather jacket hanging around high school parking lots instead of lightning rod of fashon.:D

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
meh....the fad is almost over anyways...

pretty soon all the fashonistas will leave and I can finally go back to being that creepy guy in the leather jacket hanging around high school parking lots instead of lightning rod of fashon.:D

·
Registered
699 Posts
but geet, please tell me that you'll keep wearing your bike lock around your shoulder. that is just plain cool

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm waiting until the fad is over to re-build my 750 (or at least that's the excuse I'm using for my un-mechanically-inclined, lame-wad, but still motorcycle loving butt). :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts