1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
This isn't the first time Crum has been in trouble with the law. Back in 2007, he was convicted of reckless driving and making a terroristic threat after attempting to run down two kids in a golf cart then brandishing a shotgun at them. For that incident, he was ordered to attend a series of anger management classes, which apparently didn't stick, and he was put on probation for two years. In 1993, he was arrested for making silent or abusive 911 calls, but charges were dropped. And way back in 1989, convicted in Arlington, Texas, for domestic assault.
not enough time if you ask me, but Texas is weirdly soft on assault with a deadly weapon crimes (and freaking nutty on literally everything else). Assault with a deadly weapon is not a 3g charge in Texas so there is no requirement he serve half his sentence before being eligible for parole so he will be eligible for parole in 3 and a half years (1.8 years if he is able to accrue good behavior credit).

While I don't wish ill will on anyone, I would give even money odds that his temperament gets him into trouble in there.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
not enough time if you ask me, but Texas is weirdly soft on assault with a deadly weapon crimes (and freaking nutty on literally everything else). Assault with a deadly weapon is not a 3g charge in Texas so there is no requirement he serve half his sentence before being eligible for parole so he will be eligible for parole in 3 and a half years (1.8 years if he is able to accrue good behavior credit).

While I don't wish ill will on anyone, I would give even money odds that his temperament gets him into trouble in there.
Oh I dunno he could get his own guardian "Angel" in there. hahahahaha

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh I dunno he could get his own guardian "Angel" in there. hahahahaha
It's a shame there's no bikers in prison, oh wait....:D That's what I would fear going to prison for this crime. "What are you in for?". "I didn't like the way a bike was passing me so I intentionally crashed him and his passenger off the road."
Yup, that'll go over big.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts