Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy/1371195572.html
My father in law has asked me to put his bike up on Craigslist. He is a cross country truck driver and gets 1 day home a week. As a result has not been able to put any attention into his bike for a few years now.
The bike he says is perfect for someone who is into restoring old bikes.
Bike Details :
1967 Norton Atlas (42 years old!!)
Hardtail
Modified Body - would be perfect to convert to a chopper.
130 Miles on Rebuild engine
Needs someone who enjoys working on motorcycles and modifying them.
Reasonable offers will be considered.

This redeemed it though. I'm suprised it still there. That's dirt cheap as the last ones I've seen on eBay go for 3-4k. That thing looks cherry. One of my dream bikes. If anyone want's to borrow me the money you'd make my day. lol.
http://quadcities.craigslist.org/mcy/1361619210.html
Red. Runs great. Motor needs seal. Kept indoors during the winter months.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
It looks like your father-in-law hardtailed a featherbed! If that is the case, when he gets back from his next cross country trip take him out back, string him up by his nuts and beat him with a baseball bat.

·
Registered
687 Posts
i just missed out on a complete original t500 with loads of gt500 spares for $350 in austin last week. deals like that come up all the time, but you have to check CL a dozen times a day if you want to score one.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's not really my father inlaw. I just copied down the ad so if it sold people would still know what was in the link. I doubt it feels like your riding on a bed of feathers now. lol.

·
Registered
888 Posts
quote:Originally posted by snorkelfork

i just missed out on a complete original t500 with loads of gt500 spares for $350 in austin last week. deals like that come up all the time, but you have to check CL a dozen times a day if you want to score one.
i do constantly check it!! i didnt even see that one, must have sold ridiculously fast.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She told me there were two people coming to check it out on Sunday and she would get back to me. Never got back so I'd say it's safe to assume it's gone. That was mega dirt cheap for that GTR.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts