Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My name is Waleed, I recently joined the community and would like to share my K100rs project journey in case it might help anyone that is thinking or currently working on one. Currently, the bike is in the last stages of frame fabrication and what is left is installing the oval headlight, lowering the front fork, motogadget pro with BEP 3.0 board, a new triple tree and removing the front flair. Meanwhile, I cant decide which color I should paint the K100, I have multiple colors in mind I would like to share with you guys so you might help me with it. Note that I will not change the engine and gear color just it will be cleaned up as I feel it will take off the character from the K100.

Here are some pictures of the K100
View attachment 104270 View attachment 104271 View attachment 104272

The vision will be something like that: View attachment 104273
View attachment 104274

Colors Ideas:

View attachment 104275 View attachment 104276

Thanks guys for reading and I appreciate your help in sharing your opinion.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Is that a lithium battery, I'm not sure the stock K bike voltage regulator is very good for that, you might want to check that or you will cook batteries.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
You have dropped the bar height 6 or 7 inches and not change your peg position. Your bike is going to be obnoxiously loud and have a horrible riding position. The tie in between the seat and tank could be less awkward as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts