Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
And from a looks standpoint, not much was changed from the way it rolled off the assembly line. Personally I think the 750 makes for more of a stiffy. The following version of the 750 Nighthawk looked even better, but it was shaft drive.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
I have always thought that style of Nighthawk was some of the best looking Honda bodywork on those models. I like the 750 version of that era Nighthawk the best. I have been kind of looking for one and would put a cbr 600 F3 front end and wheels on it along with an alloy swingarm. I really like the style of pipe that is on the 650 pictured although a black 4-4 system with megaphones would also be cool.

Reactions: Geeto67

·
Registered
790 Posts
i took a photo of that one too. minimal visible mods for the track, stick on some number plates and out there. one for the next hipster who wants to cut one up.

i've got some more photos to post when i get home, good and bad.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
The paint job on that Rickman is great

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
He deleted them. Actually thought of Geeto when I saw these. I vaugley recall him saying he wanted one. Fresh out of the oven, done by a nice fellow in Aus.

View attachment 95403 View attachment 95405 View attachment 95407
yeah and it's even the comet engine which you see fewer of than the twins.

I know they are shit handling bikes but, man... just something irrationally attractive about an f-bed stuffed with vincent goodness.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
one of my favourites, from the swap meet.
View attachment 95431

I'm all for dragging shit out of the dumpster and assembling a motorcycle (other than its a lot of work and a really dumb idea). That is an epic fail....not to mention a waste of the CBR swingarm.
yes, it was a weekend of extremes. this was about the biggest fail i saw. i wonder how close to 4k he got.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts