Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
I am looking for someone who can bore/fit some new pistons in a honda 160 sloper. Does anyone know, or is anyone out there, someone who has time to do it. I have the pistons already.

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Imslow...

I am actually slow... who are you refering to? Frank C.? Spider? Buxton?

Sorry to seem dense, but I have no clue what/who you are talking about.
:)

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Hey Dan,
How is the Honda coming along??? You can take the set to any large boston parts store that has a machine shop and give them the specs and you should have no problem. I have used Sanel Auto parts machine shop for years and have always done a good job. $25.00 per bore is what I have been paying.

Champ

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Dan,
I forgot to reply to you. Yeah IMS is good when he is not busy, when he is I use Langcourt.

Aaron

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the input. I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing with these hondas. I am considering (if anyone was interestd) in selling or trading the superhawk. I also want to make the CB160 a reliable ride. The engine is in need of some tlc. I think I also have to check out the charging circuit etc.

Right now I am thinking about how and where to do the work. I don't have an adequte garage space. I guess it's back to the basement for me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think Hutch is probably going to disown me after tomorrow I'm stopping by in the afternoon with my buddy who's restoring his triumph...

I sold my Bonneville! (EEK!)

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Wow... that's fucked up. You spent so much time on it. Are you having a baby or buying a home? What's the deal?

Aaron

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
yeah, i was going to ask why not dons. he got a nice job on all my stuff when i had it done.

jc

1 - 11 of 11 Posts