Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
in a perfect world no one dies and all my projects are done.all kidding aside that sucks.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
in a perfect world the bonneville salt flat dug a 4 foot deep trench through him.....

I remember when the car he built meant something more than an inflated checkbook. The one thing he should have done is stayed off TV so I could remember him like I remember Ed Roth, and not for the screaming passive aggressive douche he is.

He was 3 years younger than my father is now. Does it freak anyone else out when they hear about people dying who are younger than their parents?

·
Registered
116 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

in a perfect world the bonneville salt flat dug a 4 foot deep trench through him.....

I remember when the car he built meant something more than an inflated checkbook. The one thing he should have done is stayed off TV so I could remember him like I remember Ed Roth, and not for the screaming passive aggressive douche he is.

He was 3 years younger than my father is now. Does it freak anyone else out when they hear about people dying who are younger than their parents?
Geeto, I thought you were around the same age as Boyd was.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
again g-man's running a similar pulse to mine. except it freaks me out when people my age die (early).
-parks
ps i guess death is kinda passive aggressive too...

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:Originally posted by speed2xs

seriously? Naaaah dood, I am half his age (a little less even). I just talk like a grumpy old fart because it is fun.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
It's weird when you know you are older than your mother when she died . . . and things seem to be OK . . . . .

·
Registered
2,135 Posts

quote:Originally posted by speed2xs

seriously? Naaaah dood, I am half his age (a little less even). I just talk like a grumpy old fart because it is fun.
you're THAT cranky and jaded in your early 30s? do you drink? if not, i highly recommend it!

...been keeping guys the likes of me nice and manageable for centuries!

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
I'm sorry to hear the news about Boyd. I was mildly entertained by the show, recognizing that half the drama was contrived TV bs.
The fact is, his designs were always pretty much spot on. I liked his interpretations and mods of the classic (and not so classic) muscle cars the most, but his rods were cool too.
One of the good guys in my opinion.

FR

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:Originally posted by catboy
you're THAT cranky and jaded in your early 30s? do you drink? if not, i highly recommend it!
Oh I drink, no worries about that. Actually I am not this way in person at all, I just have a gruff internet tone and I like fucking with people. Meet me in person and it will all make sense....

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Geeto's actually a hot 19 year old coed from Arizona with a thing for old guys on older bikes!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Well then who the fuck is the big doofus that keeps dropping off busted Suzuki engines at my garage???? I think I'd remember a hot 19 yr old co-ed. I haven't inhaled that many paint fumes yet!

Jim

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Diamondj

Well then who the fuck is the big doofus that keeps dropping off busted Suzuki engines at my garage???? I think I'd remember a hot 19 yr old co-ed. I haven't inhaled that many paint fumes yet!

Jim
I put on the fat suit and the fake facial hare just for you jimmy boy. I wouldn't want yo to become tempted and leave your wife and kids.

BTW, did you get my e-mail? what's the deal with ashland near Mid-o. Heard back from MC and we are go!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
guys; this has become way too personal...talk amoungst yourselves.
-parks
ps. how bout a pic of you without your fat suit on g-man?
pps. boyd coddington sure disappeared fast.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts

quote:Originally posted by Diamondj

Jim
I put on the fat suit and the fake facial hare just for you jimmy boy. I wouldn't want yo to become tempted and leave your wife and kids.

BTW, did you get my e-mail? what's the deal with ashland near Mid-o. Heard back from MC and we are go!!!!!!
Geet,

I kept getting a failure message when I replied back to you Tuesday night. I left you a PM at Sundial too. Basically, Ashland and Marion are both about 30 miles from the track. You could alway camp at the track....

Jim

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
In a perfect world know one dies..........
You guys have to get out more often,stay over youtube for just a little bit look up Mayan Calander,New world order,and you will see 2012 its exactly what is supposed to happen ,its the end but not the end of the world ..just the end of the world as we know it.No one will die .The mayan calander is the end but also the beginning of a human evolutionary up grade .And we dont die to get it.2012..the super rich loose all power and the creative start benefiting.
If You feel in your heart of hearts the world is ALL SCREWED UP
spend some time looking up youtube for new world order,mayan calander,so you can prepare you mind and your familys be aware the signs arent in the furure there here now and moving quick to its conclusion.........

you can start here..

or here

or here

..but start some where

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Bush yesterday had a news special on his Highway YESTERDAY that his group has said didnt exist.And did you know they deny the "AMERO" its a combined economy Mexico ,Canada and American dollor into one very useless dollar.

The highway nafta is the first part the amero is the second yesterday Bush finally confirmed the first part .

well this video has come true as of yesterday Bush is calling for its approval.

and here is the amero

1 - 20 of 44 Posts