Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know about or care to share any relevant experience with this? not cheap, but i've heard it's well worth it.

http://www.bradpennracing.com/

it was recommended for older machines by a VERY reliable source and i'm wondering if anybody knows much about using it's use in older mootrcycles.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Ok - next question - where can you buy this oil???? Some how I don't think it is available at Wall-E-World...

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dealer only. i guess there are plenty of online sellers and apparetnly, lots of local speed shops carry it too. the online shop my brother gets it from only sells it by the case...

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
Why bother? Just head down to wallyworld and pick up a big old jug of Rotella T dinosaur juice. Its made for diesel engines, which just happens to correspond with the API rating for bikes.

I use the stuff in all my bikes. Cheap, works well. I use the synthetic for my modern bikes and dino for the older crap.

But by all means, throw your money at expensive motorcycle specific oils. You'll be able to do the ton running that stuff!

·
Registered
699 Posts
i'm with unga...rotella T is the STUFF!!! i don't want any green in my oil anyway LOL!! i did however used to have a sponsorship with royal purple, and i loved their stuff, so i guess the colored oils aren't too bad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts