Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to dump some money into my factory front brake system on my cb360, is there a better upgrade or different model than the factory that would be better since I'm spending cash... or do I just get new lines and rebuild what I got???? I need pads lines and a caliper rebuild prolly. thats gonna be a lot??? I just wanted to know if I could get anything better than stock for my money

Edited by - SUZUKISAM on Oct 09 2007 5:09:59 PM

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
It depends on your budget. Stock rebuild would be most economical. There are some aternatives to the stock system. Here are some that I have custom made with newer brake systems on older bikes.
DG

·
Registered
66 Posts
anybody got a good template or recommendation for drilling rotors? have a milling machine and i'm itchin' ta use it for something other than parts storage. would need to know hole diameter, degree interval, spacing, etc. i like dgfischer's stuff; it's the shiznit. want to do this to the cb550 but have other old bikes to do also. nice, dg!

if at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah my budget blows!!! So I'll prolly rebuild stock for now.. Those setups you got are freakin awesome and I will for sure be looking at something like that. I want to get it on the road and a basic "cafe" overhaul. then over the next year or two I will take one area at a time and really trick it out nice!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts